Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Molly's Swimsuit arrived

  1. #1
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Molly's swimsuit arrived today. I locked myself in my room so I could take a peek without DD seeing. It looks really cute and the accesories are adorable. I didn't get to try it on her. Her chair looks alot like the green lawn chair I got on ebay a while back.

    Thanks to the code I also got Molly's Dude Ranch Outfit. It is not my favorite but I was pleasantly surprised by all the detail. The hat looks amazing. I can't decide which set to give DD for Easter. My nieces will be getting Sam and Kit's Mid-summer or Bathing Suits at the same time. Their Birthdays are all early summer. Which do you think they should get when? I will also have all the summer outfits soon too. Help!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How wonderful Robin!!!! Hope to see Molly in her swimwear when the weather is warmer! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    That is really exciting! I can't wait til I get mine!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member HansenPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I just went through this yesterday wrapping gifts for Dianna's birthday. I pulled all my AG purchases out of the closet and divided them between Bday, Easter, and Christmas. I suggest Molly's swimsuit for Easter because it's pastel Easter colors.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    vew tori-
    are the swim suits on the AG website?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •